it's not getting better like i thought it might. actually, it's worse and worse and worse. only one "creative" activity i can do is reading. i read all the time. about 3 books per week. i'm living lifes of characters from the books. it is much better than reality.
books which i read lately:
1. Touching Earth by Rani Manicka.
2. Pomegranate Soup by Marsha Mehran
3. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
4. Molekuły emocji by Janusz L. Wiśniewski (it is polish author. i just mention the title)
5. The marriage plot by Jeffrey Eugenides
and now i'm reading this one ---> Geek Love by Katherin Dunn
i wish i could write more, but i'm not able to. i feel speechless. like there's not enough words and too many thoughts in my head.